ISO 19011 2011 ANNEX A.2
Knowledge and Skill that Transportation
ISO 19011 Annex A.2, auditors that
They must have the knowledge and skill needed to
The following examples illustrate the kind of
1. Understand safety management terminology.
2. Understand human behavior and interaction.
2.1. Understand how to analyze "human factors".
3. Understand how humans interact with work environments.
3.1. Understand how humans interact with machines.
3.2. Understand how humans interact with processes.
4. Understand risk assessment and mitigation methods.
5. Understand performance measures and metrics.
6. Understand the "safe system" approach.
7. Understand workplace safety factors.
7.1. Understand potential threats and hazards.
7.2. Understand safety monitoring techniques.
7.3. Understand incident investigation practices.
7.4. Understand accident evaluation methods.
Please note that these are only examples. No
Praxiom Research Group Limited firstname.lastname@example.org 780-461-4514
Updated on September 28, 2012. First published on May 24, 2012.
Restrictions on the Use of this Page
Copyright © 2012 by Praxiom Research Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.